The ranch homes will be built in a two pod or duplex configuration with open floor plans allowing light and space. Each home has 2100 square feet of usable space on the first floor and a full basement. All of the homes follow “universal design” principals. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universal_design In essence, this means all entrances and hallways in the home are wider than a typical residential structure to allow for ease of movement of access and for fixtures and furniture as may be needed. All entrances are zero tolerance so as to provide a barrier free transition for outside to inside. The front entrance and side entrance are ramp elements set a knee wall. All of the homes are built with high quality exterior sustainable materials including Hardy Plank siding, Anderson windows, architectural shingles with a 50 year warranty, high quality durable paints and stains, all designed to minimize exterior maintenance of the structure.
Floor Plans of Two Unit Structure
Each ranch home is an independent building unit with no common walls or foundation elements, which allows for the very best design solution for acoustics, fire rating, insurance and warrant-ability. The ranch homes are sealed at the front, rear and roof line with an integrated architectural cap system which allows for a cohesive aesthetic design solution.
Each ranch home consists of the following standard elements:
- Duplex configuration with Craftsman design and age-in-place principles
- 2,060 sq. ft. with 2 bedrooms, 2 full baths, flex room and full customizable lower level
- Four styles of elevation: Post & Beam, Pier & Post, Double Column Cottage and Gable & Truss
- Eight exterior color options
- High quality, sustainable exterior materials to minimize maintenance include HardiePlank siding, Andersen windows and 50 year architectural shingles
- 2 1/2 car side entry garage
- Wrap around front porch leads to peaceful four season sunroom
- Rear 10’x12’ Wolmanized deck
- Captivating living room with vaulted ceiling, gas fireplace and hardwood floor
- Open dining room with hardwood floor
- Spacious, inviting kitchen with granite countertops, island and hardwood floor
- Master suite with vaulted ceiling, walk-in closet, private access to sunroom and well-appointed bath with tiled Roman shower
- Second bedroom with tiled full bath
- Flex/third bedroom
- Laundry room and storage/studio room
- Elevator to unfinished full lower level, customized options available
- Array of smart features
- All entrances and hallways in the home are wider than a typical residential structure to allow for ease of movement and access; 3’ doors
- Choice of custom finishes and options
- Exterior structure and property maintenance completed by the Association
- Public water and sewer
Floor Plan with Dimensions and Room Names
Usable square footage is 2060 square feet as shown in the gold shaded area.
Sunny landscaping elements.
Shady landscaping elements.
Elevation of Pier & Post Ranch Home
The homes will be available in four elevation style choices: Pier & Post, Double Column Cottage,Gable & Truss and Post & Beam. With the exception of the elevation choice and color scheme, all of the homes will have the same standard features.
Elevation of Double Column Cottage Ranch Home
The homes are part of a planned community. As such, the homes will offer 4 color schemes. Each two unit structure will be comprised of two ranch homes, with the same given elevation, color and trim or “Architectural Offering”. The Architectural Offering plan will be established throughout the development, with a variation of each Architectural Offering chosen by site. There will be 31 units of each elevation choice, and each elevation choice will be finished in one of 4 color schemes.
Elevation of Gable & Truss Ranch Home
Elevation of Post & Beam Ranch Home